Nice Spring Weather – NOW is the Time to Beat the Rush!
August 23, 2023
As temperatures outside start to rise, now is the time to call HVAC system repair, service and maintenance. As summer progresses and days get hotter, more and more people are going to be calling for repairs or service. This leaves you waiting extended periods of time to get the comfort restored in your home.
Why Now is the Best Time to Call
Cooling technicians know that there are two crucial times that air conditioners tend to fail:
- At the beginning of the season when they are first switched on
- During the hottest part of the summer
When you schedule air conditioning service now, it will allow a trained and experienced technician to find and fix any issues that may be present. They can also provide preventative maintenance that will reduce the possibility of issues occurring during the hottest months of the year.
Avoid the Busy Season
It is best to schedule preventative air conditioning serviced now before your HVAC service provider is completely booked. This will help you save money because if you have to call for emergency services, you are going to pay a premium for the services you need.
However, if you call ahead of the problems, then you can save money and reduce the odds that you will require extensive repairs. To stay ahead of the busy season, contact the team at Hamilton Plumbing Heating A/C Rooter today!
What’s Involved in a Service Call Inspection?
When you call for a technician to provide maintenance and service to your system now, they will provide the following services while at your home:
- Replace the system’s air filter. During this time it is a good idea for you to ask the technician how often it should be replaced for optimal cooling.
- Verify that all the electrical connections are intact and working properly.
- Measure the total refrigerant charge. If the levels are low, it means there is a leak. If you run your AC with low refrigerant, it can cause damage to the compressor, which is extremely expensive to replace.
- Clean the exterior condenser coil and interior evaporator coil.
- Lubricate the condenser fan motor and blower motor.
- Test of the condensate drain system.
- Compare the thermostat reading to ensure it is accurate and calibrate it if necessary.
Call our team at (913) 227-4943 or schedule a service online now. Hamilton Plumbing Heating A/C Rooter can save you quite a bit of time and discomfort down the road. The summer months can be brutal and having a cool home to escape the heat is a must. When you use these professional services now, this won’t be an issue.
Last Updated: August 29, 2023